Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Everyday Alison

This post is for my mom to see how Alison talks and interacts on a regular basis. I'm trying to remember to video her from time to time so we can remember all the fun things she says and does. She was so funny with these magnetic words last night. I wish I would have videoed more. She has a hard time getting up because she hurt her leg last week. In her words "Daddy jumped and I got hurt". Jeff got on the neighbor's trampoline with the kids last week and some how Alison hurt her leg. She wouldn't walk on it for days. She's much better and had negative xrays, but that is why it takes her awhile to get up off the floor. Jeff felt really bad after she got hurt and was really glad there wasn't a broken bone. :) I think we're done with trampolines! 




1 comment:

Heather said...

Love it....especially after she sees you and says, cheeeeese. What a cutie pie!
Hope the retreat went well this past weekend.