Wednesday, October 7, 2009

School Days

Here are my beautiful kids one morning before school. Owen is in first grade and Alison goes to preschool 3 days a week. She wants to go everyday just like her brother. They are both doing very well so far and we are very proud of them. Because Owen's school starts at 8:30am and I drive him, Alison and I end up with a lot of lag time before her school starts at 9:30am. We usually stop for a snack and read some books or play in the car before she heads into school. The video below is during our "play time". She just cracks me up. I hope you enjoy her singing. It will definitely put a smile on your face!



Handsome first grader

Beautiful pre-schooler. Yes, she knows she is cute!



Jesus Loves Me by Alison

1 comment:

Heather said...

Precious video! As I was playing it, James & Claire came over to look and James started waving to Alison. Tell O & A that we are so glad that they are having a great school year.