Wednesday, May 7, 2008

For the Love of Shoes

Alison loves shoes. It is a dream come true. She loves her shoes, my shoes, your shoes, the neighbors shoes, and dress up princess shoes. She is an equal opportunity shoe lover. I have envisioned many a shoe shopping trip with my girl. Tonight I had to run dinner out to a friend and then run some errands, Which left Jeff to get the kids ready for bed. When I got home
Alison was already in bed and Jeff told me I needed to go check on her and her outfit. She apparently got very upset at Jeff's "jammie dress" selection and demanded another one. Then she insisted on "gocks" and "shus". Jeff wisely chose not to fight the battle and let her have socks and shoes.


I guess they could only find one shoe. I guess she didn't mind. Who doesn't love to sleep in their white patent church shoes? The other night she slept in sparkly flip flops. Some battles aren't worth the effort! Sleep well my little shoe lover.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Love that little girl...shoes and all! Priceless as the commerical goes.

Erin said...

Oh that is too dang cute! Ms. Erin wants to smooch the shoe lovin' Ms.Thang! Girl after my own heart. She can shop for them, and I will just wear them! Love you Ayson!

Erin said...

okay I just went back and looked at the picture again, and noticed that the ONE white shoe is on the wrong foot, OMG I am crying laughing!!! That turkey!