Monday, December 29, 2008

Props to G-Ma

I must give a shout out to JoAnne today. Last night Jeff, the kids, and I drove down to Naha's airport to pick up Grandma and Grandpa. Their flight was about an hour late but they made it. And not only did they make it but they looked good! If you know JoAnne you know she dislikes flying a little bit. But she did it. That LONG trip from Dulles to Okinawa and she did it. We didn't get them to their room until midnight so we're not sure when we'll hear from them today. I wanted to take a picture of them arriving but I forgot my camera. I'm sure we'll have many pictures of their visit. And if we don't Phil will. :) I'll keep you updated on our adventures with our first and maybe only company.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness -- didn't realize your inlaws were coming for a visit! I hope you enjoy the time with family! Happy New Year (a little early).

Anonymous said...

Praise God they arrived safely and the bonus is looking good after all those hours on a plane!!! You go, G-Ma!!!! Can't wait to see them in living color!!!!