Saturday, January 24, 2009

Goodbye Mr. President

The events of the past week have consumed my thoughts and my prayers. I was appalled when I heard how President Bush was treated as he left the White House and The Capitol. I have talked to many friends and family who felt the same way. Today a friend of mine told me about this song. I came home and googled it and now I want to share it with those of you who were just as heartbroken as me, watching a man of character and integrity be treated with such disrespect. Goodbye Mr. President and thank you for your service!


P.S. remember to turn of the music at the bottom before you hit play


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome - now if I could figure out how to get this on my blog and make the time to post something that would be great!!! I have been meaning to check this out for days!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Nicole said...

Hey K - we honestly tried to not watch much TV last week... Did something in particular happen to Bush? I think history will prove how amazing of a man and leader he was to our country during this difficult time. If only people could see the good he has done!!! It is so frustrating... As I watched the big BO take his oath, and the throngs of people worshiping him, my heart broke for Bush for all he did for our nation! Thanks for sharing this!!!