Monday, January 19, 2009

A Nod to BigMama

Big Mama had a post about scarf tying in her Fashion Friday section last week. I was excited about getting some of my scarves out and giving them a try especially since it's been a little cold here lately. I won't tell you how cold because it will just prove that we have become wimps living in warm climates the past 8 years. Anyway, what I chose to wear to church did not go with the pink scarves I had gotten out so I left them on the bed. Alison came in to help me get ready and when she saw the pink fuzzy one she said "ooh I wear it mommy". I didn't think she'd actually wear it to church all day, but she did. My little fashion girl. If she's like this at 2 I think I'm in trouble at 16. 

Oh and by the way if you don't read Big Mama on a regular basis you are missing out. She's fantastic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This child is so photogenic - does she even take a bad picture??? Loving her fashion statement!!!!