Monday, April 13, 2009

China Photos

Pretty girl Alison in the Forbidden City


Flat Stanley (Lukie) in the Forbidden City


Posing with some Chinese people. If only we could have charged money for pictures of our kids we would have had LOTS of shopping money!


Playing Ball


Alison keeping up foreign relations


Um, yeah my kids are holding Chinese flags. A street vendor handed them to them before we could say no thank you. We got some good laughs out of all the propaganda that could be made from these photos.


A moat at the Forbidden City


Tiananmen  Square


Mao


Flat Stanley in Tiananmen Square


I'm really too tired to write anything right now but I at least wanted to get a few photos up of our trip. We had a good time. It was definitely a tiring trip but a neat experience too. Enjoy the photos. Trust me there are much more to come.

1 comment:

Heather Hansen said...

I know how you feel. I have so many photos I feel like I'll never get to them all!