Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This Little Girl...




Is one of my biggest blessings, but sometimes I think she is going to be the end of me. She is a much more challenging 2 year old than her brother was. God is growing us both up. I just wanted to post some of her sweet sayings before I forget them.

'I will get my mok from the chicken. " (milk and kitchen) I love that she calls the kitchen the chicken.


"I need to do my ecercises."   Then gets down and does push ups. So cute!

"I go serious big one."    This is not so cute, she learned it from her dad.

"Mommy lay down with me for a yittle bit. It's not too hard. "     Mommy laid down with her because I couldn't resist her plea.

"I want the pink one. "    I love her love for pink. 

"Hi, my friends. I'm here now. "  Definitely no self esteem issues here. 

"I"m big and drong".  (strong)




3 comments:

Nicole said...

Seriously - let's get our girls together sometime once you all are settled back in the states... I think they'd be good friends. Hang in there - these early years are rough - but she will mature! And yes, God will teach you both a lot along the way! Hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

Love little A's dress - she is the cutest!!!!

Ashley Harding said...

She is so adorable. I will see you all in in a little over a month when I go visit my dad! Hope everything is well with you! -Ashley