Monday, February 25, 2008

She Takes A Lickin....













And Keeps on Tickin!



Alison loves to swing. Our neighbors have a swing set. Alison loves to swing on their swing set. Apparently she didn't learn not to walk in front of the swing when someone else is on it. It was one of those slow motion moments where me and another mom knew it was going to happen, we were only 2 ft away but we couldn't stop it. She got hit by the swing and then face planted the ground. When I picked her up her face was covered in dirt and blood and she had a mouthful of grass. I think she was more upset about the grass in her mouth than anything. I cleaned her up and all she could say was "I play E-E". Ian is her little "boyfriend" next door. She loves her E-E. So back outside she went. Banged up but ready for more. I think her dad is proud of her.

1 comment:

Erin said...

LOL!! The picture of Owen looking at her is hysterical! Almost as if to say..."Dude, you are the toughest sister EVER!!" Hugs~