Saturday, August 8, 2009

Flat Daddy



Inspired by taking Flat Stanley on our China trip for my nephew, Luke, I decided to make us a Flat Daddy. He arrived in the mail Thursday. The kids were excited to see their dad and thought it was a fun idea. Already Flat Daddy has been bowling with us and he is currently watching cartoons with the kids. I know it is a silly idea but I thought it might make our time without Jeff a little more fun. Now lets hope Flat Daddy doesn't get left behind anywhere or I might be in trouble. 

5 comments:

Nicole said...

What a cute idea - love it! Praying for you girl...

Erin said...

That is so funny! I love it! You are pretty creative there K!! :)

Katie said...

Too cool! What a fabulous idea! Hope Flat Dad/Jeff gets to go to some fun places.

AHolthaus said...

What a great idea! I love it! HOpe you guys are doing ok!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a really fun scrapbooking idea!!! You could scrap all of Flat Daddy's adventures!!! We will probably keep meeting on Weds. for scrapbooking once our summer studies are finished - you could join us!!

I love the Flat Daddy idea - you get mom of the year for that one!!!

Will Flat Daddy be at church on Sunday? Look forward to seeing him!!!