Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Can You Feel The Love?








Some of my most favorite moments are when Owen and Alison play and laugh with each other. I love when they enjoy each other. I'm so glad they have someone to grow up with. Someone to love and to defend and to fight over toys with. So far they are doing well sharing a room. One day I hope to hear them talking themselves to sleep and giggling when they should be sleeping. (Someone remind me of that when I'm annoyed that they are not going to sleep and I have told them to quiet down about 100 times. ) These are my new favorite pictures of them. I love my munchkins. Don't you wish you could squeeze them too?

2 comments:

phil singley said...

Kristen,

I can feel the love.

Hope this gets through.

Love,
Phil

The Cowan's said...

Kristen!
I'm so glad you wrote on our blog. I thought I had lost touch with y'all forever! Glad to hear you've arrived in your new fabulous location safely. My brother and his family are supposed to get their orders to move from Anchorage soon...we are hoping they'll get stationed in Norfolk. Anyway.
The kids are beautiful. It's nice to catch up via blogs. I'll be in touch more often. Please give the whole family my love. Keep in touch!
Love - Heather
P.S. Go gators :))