Friday, October 17, 2008

Look Mom, A New Floor


The old gray tile


The new floor in the family room


Half and half


The green stairs. A thing of beauty, mom I have no idea why you didn't put these in the new house.
The hallway


We finally decided to put in our request for a new "wood" floor. I assumed it would take months to get it but somehow we lucked out and got it in about 3 weeks. God is good! I can't believe I waited so long to ask for it. I'm thinking there is a lesson there. Anyway just wanted to show off our new and old floors. But don't worry we get to keep the green steps. I have a feeling we'll miss those when we leave here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh - I had no idea you had green steps!! Wow - who thought up that little decorating treasure??? I love your new wood floors!!! Yeah God is right!!! Amen to that one, Sister!!!