Monday, October 6, 2008

Shh... I Have a Secret

 Our last trip to Disney World


OK so it's not really a secret but we haven't told the kids yet so it is a secret to them. I just booked us a Thanksgiving trip to Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea. I'm so excited I can't stand it. I admit it I'm a HUGE Disney World  fan. We are waiting to tell the kids until it is definitely official. It looks like a go but Jeff's work schedule could always change so to avoid disappointing them we will wait to tell them. Of course if you know me at all you know I can't keep secrets well. Well at least not secrets like this. I'm famous for buying Jeff something for his birthday or Christmas and not being able to wait to give it to him. I just love making people happy so it is hard for me to keep things like that under wraps. I'll keep you posted as the trip gets closer. 

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh how fun and exciting! I am so excited for you guys -- I know you really wanted to make this trip happen. I haven't been to Disney in YEARS... Maybe someday Jim and I will take the kids - but not until everyone is a little older. I hope you have an awesome time!