Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt 2008





























Today we went to the egg hunt the hospital sponsored on base. Well, really Jeff took the kids and I went to the gym but on my way to the gym I saw them out at the hunt and stopped by to see how it was going. Alison wasn't so sure about the hunt or the bunny. Owen had a great time. Really what's not to like? Juice boxes, candy, donuts, face painting and temporary tattoos. It was right up his alley. Alison did like the chocolate candy but you can tell she didn't like when we said no more. All in all it was a good day. We're planning another hunt next weekend with the neighbors so maybe she'll do better with less people.






1 comment:

Erin said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Will you give my baby some more chocolate darnit!!!! You meanie head....You just tell Ayson that she can just come over to my house and Miss Erin will give her whatever chocolate she wants!!!!! Owen looks so sweet holding up his basket...I swear our kids could be twins...holy cow...Yes, Yes tis how I know they are so gorgeous!!!! Huggles~

P.S. See how comments are left??