Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday 2008


Alison Loves Shoes



Diva




Project Fallen Runway


Owen after brunch



The only picture O would let me take


Alison and Kaitlyn


Going to Church



Today was a great day. I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted to, but I will always remember this Easter Sunday. Our pastor has an incredible gift of teaching and he gave probably the best Easter message I've ever heard today. It hit straight to my heart. We also had the privilege of bringing our neighbors with us to church today. I was so honored that they would choose to celebrate Easter with us at our church. On the way to church we got behind a BIG blue garbage truck and it almost made us late. Jeff is convinced the devil drives a blue garbage truck. So much so that he just told me if he were a good enough writer he'd write a song titled "The devil drives a blue garbage truck". I'm not sure if he's right but it does seem as though many things in our week were under attack. I will spare you the details, but it wasn't one of our better weeks since moving here, in fact it was probably the worst. After church we all went to the O Club for brunch and met some other friends there. The kids had a great time, but Alison was wore out. She is already in bed and it is 7:08pm. We were supposed to have a neighborhood Easter egg hunt but it rained all day so we will do it tomorrow. We hope you all enjoy your Easter Sunday and celebrate as Owen says "because Jesus is alive again!!!".


















1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh My Goodness...Project Fallen Runway...that is so flippin'funny! She does look like a little Diva!! So sweet! I have to say once again, thank you so much for including us in your Easter Sunday. Especially church. I wish we were able to talk more over brunch, but the chasing of the munchies was about getting on my last nerve! LOL Not to mention, could they have squeezed anymore people in the O club for brunch?? LOL. You made our Easter Sunday very special...Thank you so much again. Hugs~